Now it's the time to cast in your vote once again!
Submit your vote through the survey located to the right.
To help you choose, below you will find information on these organizations.
Voting is open until April 19th, 2014.
- OCMC Missionary to Guatemala - Jesse Brandow | Jesse Brandow (St. Vladimir's Seminary alumnus, '13) first traveled to Guatemala as a short-term missionary in 2009 and then returned in 2012 for an entire summer. Now, through the continuing support of people throughout the United States, Jesse returns to Guatemala as a long-term missionary. Learn more: Mayan Orthodoxy
- IOCC / International Orthodox Christian Charities | "Helping others help themselves."
IOCC, in the spirit of Christ’s love, offers emergency relief and development programs to those in need worldwide, without discrimination, and strengthens the capacity of the Orthodox Church to so respond.
- Project Mexico & St. Innocent Orphanage / "Building Hope for Boys Without Families and Families Without Homes."
Project Mexico performs works of mercy and helps others do works of mercy in the name of Jesus Christ, transcending cultural barriers by building homes for the poor in Mexico and by providing a home for orphaned boys through St. Innocent Orphanage.
- OCPM / Orthodox Christian Prison Ministry | "Remember those who are in prison, as if in prison with them."
OCPM brings the love of Christ to those who are in prison by providing encouragement, material support, transition and reintegration services, Christian education, spiritual guidance and the sacramental life of the Church. Listen to Chaplain Patrick Tutella, the Executive Director of OCPM, and Kory Warr, OCPM's Chairman of the Board, speak about the important work in which they are engaged.
- Hogar Rafael Ayau | A "home" for children.
The Hogar Rafael Ayau orphanage in Guatemala City is home to neglected and abandoned children who have been brought into the Hogar family and raised in a warm and loving Orthodox environment, under the care of Orthodox nuns. For over fifteen years, the Hogar has been home to over one thousand children.
- PK4A / Paradise Kids for Africa
In 2008 began an Orthodox Mission to Sierra Leone. Rev Themi has worked tirelessly to provide food, education and shelter to the poorest of the poor. Only four years later a considerable list of achievements is to be noted: Three permanent churches, a school, a kindergarten, housing complex for the disabled, a clinic and a college were built. Visit PK4A website and watch this video to learn more.
- Saint Vladimir's Theological Seminary | "Engaging the world with Orthodox Christianity."
St. Vladimir’s Orthodox Theological Seminary serves Christ, his Church, and the world through Orthodox Christian theological education, research, and scholarship, and the promotion of inter-Orthodox cooperation. In this way, the Seminary prepares students for ministry as bishops, priests, deacons, lay leaders, and scholars so that they may build up Orthodox communities, foster Church growth through mission and evangelism, teach the Orthodox faith, and care for those in need. St Vladimir's Seminary is a nonprofit organization that depends heavily on donations to sustain work.
- Ancient Faith Radio | "Bringing the Ancient Faith to the Modern World."
Ancient Faith Radio seeks to deepen and enrich the faith of Orthodox Christians around the world with streaming audio programming and on-demand podcasts.